How is it Affordable & Comfortable
• Its based on a Water Tight Foundation
• Fully Insulated foundation & basement
• Engineered thermal breaks to keep heat in and cold out in winter
Thermal breaks are Engineered In
• Below footing with 40psi foam panel NO creep foam
• At all basement window bucks
• At all outboard footings for porch, window wells
• At upper wall where 1 story transitions to 2 story
• Air seal at top wall plate before trusses are set
• At floor overhangs of upper living spaces
"I've built many luxury homes over the years and working with Larry Mayer has really opened my eyes to better ways to build and make homes super comfortable. My daughters 7000 sq. ft. home's January heating bill was only $125. We're very happy with the comfort and quality of the house. I've now built three houses with Larry and more are planned."
John Gunkelman - Dakota Construction
Contact Comfort Choice Homes
Passive House Certified Energy Engineer
What is an Energy Engineer? A person with multi skills sets from HVAC training, controls training, lighting design, electrical demand control design. This person generally is an engineer who is trained by association of energy engineers.